Harpole Construction, Inc. works with all kinds of pipe from 2” through 42” diameter on well tie systems, mainline, upgrade and rehabilitation, maintenance, hydro testing, compressor stations and directionally drilled and auger road bores, roustabout services, and dirt work.
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. numerous projects which include: 21.4 miles of 6", 11.8 miles of 8", 2 miles of 4", Road Bores, launchers and receivers, Block Valve Assemblies. Projects were located in New Mexico, Texas, and Colorado.
- Williams Four Corners, LLC. Division of Williams numerous projects which include: 8.9 miles of 16", 2 miles of 20", 1.7 miles of 10", 1.2 miles of 12", launchers and receivers, valve assemblies, crossovers, end line assemblies, pig assemblies. Projects were located in New Mexico.
- SandRidge Energy, Midstream: Numerous projects which include 34+ miles of various sizes of poly pipe for gathering systems, well connects, and transmission lines. 1.2 miles of 20", 1425' of 24", launchers and receivers, road crossings and road bores. Ongoing projects and roustabout work. Projects located in Texas.
- El Paso Natural Gas Company ( Kinder Morgan): Numerous projects which include 2007, 2008, 2009 PIP Projects. Included in the PIP Projects : 7.6 miles of 12", 3 miles of 6", 7.3 miles of 20", 6-- 30" launchers and receivers, 2 Block valve assemblies, 33+ launchers and receivers, 6" thru 42", 15 valve settings, 1000' HDD bore under the Union Pacific Railroad, 3000'HDD bore under I10. These projects were located in New Mexico, Texas,and Arizona.
- Encana out of Denver Colorado: Well Connects. Projects in New Mexico.
- Western Refining Pipeline Co.: Numerous projects in New Mexico and Utah.
We also have various ongoing projects for:
- Black Hills Exploration (Various installations of poly lines and maintenance of their existing system in the San Juan Basin).
- XTO Energy and Summitt Gas Gathering (The Jicarilla Apache Gathering Project: Northwest New Mexico and Southern Colorado).
- Red Willow Production Company (Southern Ute Department of Energy).